ABC’s Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program relies on intelligence, not chemical. We focus on the Least Toxic Approach combining effect yet non-traditional techniques and technologies to kill pests. Not only does this bring the problem under control, but also it helps to preserve indoor air quality of your premises and protect the environment.
By following 6-step plan, we ensure compliance with safety and legal requirements.
- Monitoring - Our certified service technicians inspect and audit locations regularly to monitor pest activity.
- Identification - Control strategies are based on proper pest identification by our experts.
- Sanitation - ABC will recommend steps you can take to make your operating environment less hospitable to pests.
- Exclusion - Pest are prevented from entering your premises by sealing cracks and crevices in walls, doors and windows, and by altering entry points.
- Extermination - Chemical and non-chemical methods are used only where and when needed.
- Evaluation/Verification – We document all pest evidence, housekeeping, cleanup practices and control strategies.
Our Integrated Pest Management program is ideal to deal with seasonal infestations.
While summer bring an onslaught of mice, rats, fleas, wasps, and all kinds of ants (carpenter ants, field ants, sugar ants) and Fall a host of rodents, silverfish and cockroaches, our regular inspections and expertise on the nature of the pests and their cycles will help you stay on top.
Ask about our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program in your area. ABC serves Vancouver, and all the Metro Vancouver area, from North and West Van, to Surrey, Langley, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby or Coquitlam.