Bed Bug Prevention Tips
It is important to be aware of ways to prevent bed bugs in your everyday life. Here are some of the tips to keep in mind:
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
- Check your bed sheets for tell-tale blood spots.
- Consider bringing a large plastic garbage bags to keep your suitcase in during hotel stays.
- Carry a small flashlight to assist you with quick visual inspections.
- Never bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses and box springs, into a home without thoroughly examining for signs of a bed bug infestation. You might consider having a pest control professional,ABC Pest Control to inspect the furniture as it is difficult to detect an infestation without training.
- Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed bugs.
- Bed bugs are elusive creatures, so it is imperative to seek professional pest control assistance to address an infestation.
- If you have any question on bed bug control or prevention call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Paul Mangat Ph D Pest Management
- ABC Pest Management Consulting Inc
- Vancouver BC